POSTED FEBRUARY 27, 2013
Bloomington, MN (PRWEB) February 27, 2013 – In the 4th quarter of 2012, as the economy continued to struggle, executives in CPI Twin Cities’ transition program successfully landed positions across multiple industries. Successes included: former COO landed a position as CEO at an electronics firm, VP of Marketing accepted a CEO position in the hospitality industry in the UK, VP of Franchise Development accepted a VP position at a national auto parts company, Senior Project Manager was promoted in transition to Director of IT in a manufacturing company, and VP of Manufacturing launched a consulting practice, booked the first engagement, and cashed the first check.
CPI Twin Cities goes outside the proverbial box to deliver services that drive better results for executive candidates – locally, nationally, or internationally. Whether it is pursuing a new industry, exploring business ownership, or making a career change, CPI Twin Cities brings a wealth of resources and expertise to the process.
There are a number of things that make executives successful in their career transition. The top five tips CPI Twin Cities offers executives are:
- Get focused on your best fit option and be specific in targeting those opportunities.
- Identify high profile leaders in you field and target them as “must meet” contacts.
- Develop a “visibility” campaign – where do you need to be seen to meet the people who can help you?
- Brand yourself – what are you best known for and how does that translate into a value proposition for prospective employers?
- Carry that brand over to your social media strategy and develop a LinkedIn profile that drives results.
Executives in CPI Twin Cities’ transition program report a number of things that made their experience successful, and led them to landing their next position. The most beneficial services, according to executives are:
- The relationship with a coach, who serves as a trusted advisor. CPI Twin Cities’ executives work individually with a coach to tailor their experience. The coach reaches into the team of experts to provide best in class service. CPI Twin Cities’ team includes social media experts, research manager, licensed psychologist, entrepreneurship coach, and brand certified coaches.
- Leading edge, results oriented social media consulting provided by CPI Twin Cities’ social media expert. Specific successes include increasing LinkedIn profile views by over 300%, which led to job offers, increased networking, and consulting opportunities.
- In-depth assessment and feedback provided by a licensed psychologist, which lead to specific job search strategies tailored to each executives needs and wants.
- In-depth research assistance and support on companies to better prepare for interviews, and creation of company target lists, specific to each executive.
About CPI Twin Cities
CPI Twin Cities is a firm of executive coaches, leadership development experts, and career consultants with deep expertise in creating and delivering powerful and customized solutions that lead to sustainable results. In 2006, the business was purchased from Personnel Decisions International (PDI) and today is a privately held company, owned and led by Patricia Berg, and a team of highly qualified executive coaches and career consultants in Bloomington, Minnesota.
About Career Partners International
Established in 1987, Career Partners International is one of the world’s largest and most successful global providers of talent management solutions. Organizations of all sizes and industries turn to Career Partners International to successfully assess, engage, develop and transition talent using the expertise of over 1600 highly experienced professionals in the areas of assessment, executive coaching, leadership development and outplacement. With more than 200 offices in over 40 countries around the world, Career Partners International assures that its clients have local experts with global reach in talent development, career management, executive coaching, outplacement and career transition services. Additional information can be found by visiting www.cpiworld.com.