Function: Business Development Executive
Title: Vice President of Client Services, South Florida
Compensation: Base salary, incentives and commission, plus benefits
If you thrive on developing new business and being rewarded through a base salary and lucrative commission plan, as Vice President of Client Services, you will help our organization remain competitive and grow by identifying and acquiring new accounts that will have a major strategic impact on the long-term success of the company. The Vice President of Client Services will lead and oversee the development and growth of profitable new business; develop and maintain effective key customer relationships as well as ensure business growth through directing and managing business development activities.
- Develop new business and long term account opportunities through prospecting and cold calling.
- Develop, coordinate and implement marketing activities designed to maintain and increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
- Develop sales presentations, conduct seminars and participate in meetings with clients and prospects.
- Complete RFP’s and proposals, follow up on submissions and close business. Be aware of organizational growth initiatives regarding market and target customer segments, and the company’s potential to meet customer needs.
- Oversee, maintain and upgrade existing accounts to ensure ongoing client satisfaction.
- Coordinate, manage and resolve account issues.
- Benchmark state-of-the-art practices and competition to recommend profit and service improvements.
- 3-5+ years’ direct sales experience with a successful track record selling to human resources in the South Florida market
- A strong business network in the South Florida HR community at the VP & Director level
- Must be extremely effective at initiating high-level contacts in accounts and have strong presentation skills to close the sale.
- Creativity and ingenuity in developing successful sales strategies
- Ability to generate leads and build business in a wide-open market
- Possess growth-oriented philosophy and be able to manage growth responsibly
- Entrepreneurial-oriented philosophy
- BA/BS degree or equivalent; MBA preferred
- Bilingual a plus (English/Spanish), though not required
Apply or refer:
Email us confidentially at BDSoFlo@CPI-Florida.com with your resume or to refer a candidate for the job.
We are the Florida Caribbean Region operations for Career Partners International (CPI). We are experts in Talent Management: including leader development, executive search career transition and human resources. CPI has more than 220 offices in over 45 countries around the world, offering direct access to more than 2,000 highly qualified consultants. Visit us at http://www.cpi-florida.com/about-us/ to learn more about our organization and see our capabilities video.